January 27, 2013

While the husband's away, the wife will play ... in the kitchen!

Apple Streusel Egg Muffins from Practical Paleo

Looking for a muffin that's actually filling for longer than an hour? Make these. NINE eggs in the batter. Nine. This is my new solution to wanting baked goods everyday for breakfast! Add some homemade breakfast sausage, and we're all set. I tested these muffins the last night Nathan was out of town. We enjoyed them reheated next morning for his delayed birthday breakfast.

 







It just occurred to me that I haven't included full recipes in my posts like many others do on their blogs. Should I be doing that? Since the majority of the time I'm making other people's creations, I guess I try to move you over to their sites or books. Hmm, maybe the jury is still out on this. You can read this particular recipe, however, right off the picture I took from the cookbook itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment